Anadin Analgesic tablets contain Aspirin. They are coated and specially shaped for easy swallowing
Anadin Analgesic Tablets offer pain relief for a wide range of conditions:
- Period Pain.
- Dental Pain.
- Colds and Flu.
- Back Pain.
- Muscular Pain.
- Nerve Pain
Active Ingredients of Anadin Tablets
- Each Anadin Maximum Strength capsule contains 500mg of Aspirin and 32mg of Caffeine.
- prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful
- Do not take if you have or ever had a stomach ulcer or other gastrointestinal disease or if you have worsening asthma, urticaria or rhinitis associated with aspirin or other non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Do not take if you are breast-feeding or are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant. Do not take if your are in the last trimester of pregnancy
- If you are taking any other medication or are under the care of a doctor you should consult your doctor before use
- If symptoms persist for more thant 3 days or you experience any other symptoms not related to the original condition discontinue treatment immediately and consult yout doctor.