Artelac Rebalance naturally hydrates and soothes the symptoms of Dry Eyes whilst supplementing natural tears for long lasting relief.
Artelac Rebalance is for dry eyes caused by chronic dry eyes( tear dysfunction). Artelac Rebalance is a multicomponent solution in the form of eye drops that contain key ingredients to naturally hydrate and supplement your deficient tears to rebalance the tear film so that it can perform its functions and provide the protection it should.
Use Artelac Rebalance to break the cycle of damage with:
- Powerful hydration for enduring relief of symptoms of dry eyes.
- Supplementation and lubrication to protect and promote a healthy ocular surface environment so it can start to restore itself.
What are the benefits of Artelac Rebalance dry eye drops?
- Replenishes your tear film for enduring relief from dry eyes due to sodium hyaluronate (a moisturiser naturally found in the eyes and tears.
- Protects and promotes a healthy tear fiim.
- Contains Antioxidant vitamin B12 to provide additional protection to the surface of your eyes.
- For added comfort and protection an innovative preservative converts into natural tear components upon contact with the eye surface.
- Artelac Rebalance is designed for daily use and available in 10-mL eye drop bottles.
What are the symptoms of dry eyes?
With dry eyes caused by chronic tear dysfunction, what you experience may be more intense and prolonged and can leave you feeling:
- Persistent eye soreness and eye pain.
- Eye tiredness.
- Burning sensation.
- Excessive eye tearing.
When the tear film is compromised by chronic tear dysfunction, insufficient or poor quality tears can create an imbalance in tear film layers and trigger a cascade of events (including inflammation, redness) and symptoms (including irritation, burning, fatigue) that increasingly make the condition worse. Not only can it become more painful but it can damage the surface of your eye.
How to use Artelac Rebalance Dry Eye Drops
Place 1 drop into conjunctival sac 3 to 5 times daily or more frequently if required.