Brolene Eye Drops 10ml
View Product Information
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Brolene 0.1% w/v Eye Drops Solution is to be used for the treatment of minor eye infections such as “sticky eyes?, conjunctivitis and inflamed eyelids in adults and children.
What is Brolene Eye Drops for?
Brolene Eye Drops contain a medicine called propamidine isetionate. It is used for minor infections of the eye or eyelid. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria, allowing your body to fight off minor eye infections. Signs of infection include sore, red or inflamed eyes, stickiness or a crust on the eyelids.
Dosage: For external use only
Put one or two drops into the eye up to four times a day.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Active ingredient: Propamidine Isetionate 0.1% w/v.
- Also contains: Benzalkonium Chloride solution, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, benzalkonium chloride solution, sodium hydroxide and water for injections.
- Do not use when wearing hard or soft contact lenses.
- Contents are sterile providing sealing ring is unbroken.
- Use within 28 days of opening (or 7 days if used in hospital).
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
See enclosed leaflet for further information