Bronchostop Cough syrup contains a combination of ingredients not commonly found in other cough products used to relieve any cough: dry, tickly, chesty, mucus or catarrh.
Bronchostop Junior is a reliable, fast acting cough syrup for children from 1 year to relieve ANY cough.
- Natural Honey
- Pleasant Strawberry Flavour
- Alcohol free
- Lactose free
- Free of GMO
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial dyes
- Suitable for use during day and night
Warnings or Restrictions
Do not take Bronchostop Junior if you are allergic to marshmallow or honey or to any of the other ingredients of this medical device listed in section 2.
In case of an allergic reaction, please discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor.
15 ml Bronchostop Junior contains 2.76 g xylitol. The calorific value of xylitol is 2.4 kcal/g. Xylitol may have a laxative effect.
Use in patients with intolerances to sugars:
- Patients with rare hereditary fructose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this product as it contains honey.
Use in patients with diabetes:
- 15 ml Bronchostop Junior contains 0.3 CU (carbohydrate units).
Use in pregnancy and breastfeeding:
- The use of Bronchostop Junior is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Use in children:
- Children under 3 years of age should consult with a doctor to exclude more serious diseases being present. Use in children under 1 year of age is not recommended.
Concomitant use of Bronchostop Junior with other medicines:
If you take other medicines it is advised to take them ½ hour to 1 hour before or after intake of Bronchostop Junior.
Please consult a doctor if:
your symptoms persist or worsen after 5 days. Dyspnoea, fever or purulent sputum occurs during the use of Bronchostop Junior.
Bronchostop Junior contains methyl-4-hydroxybenzoate and propyl-4-hydroxybenzoate as preservatives. These may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).