Epaderm Ointment was developed by Dermatologists to manage a wide range of dry skin conditions.
With only three ingredients, Epaderm Ointment helps reduce the risk of skin sensitisation.
Epaderm Ointment offers complete emollient therapy in one product – use it as a skin cleanser, emollient or bath additive.
- Fragrance, colouring, sodium laureth sulphate and preservative free
- Provides a long lasting barrier to help retain moisture in the skin
- Helps manage dry skin conditions in adults and children of all ages, including babies
When to use Epaderm Ointment
Epaderm Ointment can be used for eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions. It’s also suitable for use in wet or dry wrapping.
Developed by dermatologists, Epaderm Ointment is a 3 in 1 emollient, skin cleanser and bath additive that provides relief for dry skin conditions. Epaderm Ointment does not contain any fragrances, colourings or additives. It can be used on all dry skin conditions and is suitable for all ages, including babies. Guidelines published by NICE state that greasy emollients like Epaderm Ointment are more effective than non greasy alternatives
Epaderm Ointment is ideal for use in the wet or dry wrapping technique with Tubifast Garments
How to use Epaderm Ointment
As an emollient: apply to wet or dry skin as often as required
As a skin cleanser: scoop a small amount from the tub onto your hand and lather it up with warm water; then use it as a normal soap
As a bath additive: melt around 4g in a tumbler of hot water, then add it to the bath once it is sufficiently cool Be careful as Epaderm Ointment will make the bath slippery, and never apply hot water directly to dry skin
Minimum Adult Amounts Required
- Face, Ears, Neck 1 measure twice a day
- Arms, Back 2 measures twice a day
- Legs 4 measures twice a day
- Hands 1-2 measure twice a day
- Genitals 1-2 measure twice a day