Epitact Digitop Protection for corns and calluses
View Product Information
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Epitact Toe Protector helps to relieve pain caused by corns or ingrown toenails in this area. It also useful for reducing micro-shocks to the toe, and as a result, prevents the appearance of black toenails.
The tip of the toe is a very sensitive area, and when the shoe rubs against this area of the foot, the result can be sharp pain. This can happen if there are corns or calluses on the tip of the toe, or an ingrown toenail, or if the tip of the toe is subjected to continuous micro-shocks.
To help to protect the tip of the toe, the Epitact toe protector contains the patented EPITHELIUM 26® silicone gel, which redistributes pressure and helps to reduce stress on the toe. At times, extra pain relief may be needed for the relief and treatment of pain caused by corns on the tip of toe, black toenails and ingrown toenails - but the Epitact toe protector helps to relieve pain overall.
The toe protector is easy to put on, just position it outside-in; at the tip of the toe and gradually unroll it.
It stays in place easily, due to the elasticity of the fabric and the flexibility of the wings.
The gel is inserted between two layers of fabric throughout the length of the toe protector, ensuring greater resistance to wear and tear.
To avoid black toenails, put the toe protector on before the activity that is likely to cause black toenails.
Sold in pairs of two.
Our advice: The toe protector is not a treatment for an ingrown toenail, it only protects the tender or painful area.
Prevents and soothes pain at the tip of the toes: hard corn, blue nail, ingrown toenail, etc.
- Do not use on a skin lesion.
- Persons with arthritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- For easy application, position the device upside down on the tip of your finger or toe and unroll it gradually over the finger or toe.
- Do not shorten the Digitop as this will adversely affect its durability.
- To be removed every evening to avoid risks of maceration.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
- Patented by chiropodists, Epithelium 26® is a silicone gel with similar pressure distribution properties to those of human subcutaneous tissue. The presence of this substance in the Digitops prevents the formation of soft corns and alleviates pain after calluses have already formed. In addition, the toe guards are particularly effective in preventing blue nails and ingrown toenails.
- The insertion of Epithelium 26® gel between two layers of fabric increases the life span of the finger/toe protectors.
- Hand wash without scrubbing.
- Leave to dry naturally. Do not iron.
62% silicone, 38% polyamide / elastane fabric.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. If an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform Millet Innovation.
Millet Innovation cannot be held responsible for the failure to use the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.