Hydrocortisyl Cream contains Hydrocortisone and works by altering the body's responses to inflammatory reactions due to irritant contact dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, insect bites and mild to moderate eczema.
Benefits & Features
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of certain types of inflammatory skin problems such as eczema or dermatitis.
How to Use
- It should be used sparingly.
- The amount of cream you can fit on the tip of your finger should be enough to treat an area the size of the back of your hand.
- Applied one to four times daily.
- Do not cover with a dressing.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Contains Cetostearyl Alcohol which may cause loacal skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis)
- Do not use on the eyes, face, anus or genital areas, on broken skin or infected skin, e.g. impetigo, cold sores, acne or athletes foot.
- Do not use in pregnancy or in children under 10 without medical Advice.