Nasacort Non Drowsy Allergy Nasal Spray 55mcg
View Product Information
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Effective relief from sneezing, itchy and runny nose, and nasal congestion. Non-drowsy.
How to use:
- This medicine only works if used regularly. It can take 3 to 4 days before you notice your symptoms getting better.
- Before using your nasal spray, blow your nose gently to clear your nostrils.
- Shake the bottle gently before use.
- First time usage: Hold the bottle upright with the spray pointing away from you. Fill the pump spray by pressing the nozzle downwards and press and release 5 times. Do this until a fine spray is produced. The spray is now ready to use.
- Close one nostril with your finger and hold the bottle upright. Insert the nozzle into the opposite nostril as far as is comfortable.
- Breathe in gently through your nose with your mouth closed.
- While you are doing this, press the nozzle to deliver one spray.
- Then breathe out through your nose. Now do the same for the opposite nostril.
- Repeat in both nostrils if necessary.
Do not use if you are allergic to (Triamcinolone Acetonide)