Nicorette Quickmist Freshmint single 1mg
View Product Information
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Nicorette QuickMist is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However it can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit. Instant release spray for fast craving relief
Benefits & Features
- Clincally proven to be 2.5 times more effective at helping smokers to quit.
- Slim and stylish design for life on the go.
- Fits easily into handbag or pocket
- 150% more likely to break the habit and quit for good.
- Starts to act in 60 seconds to help overcome your urge to smoke - based on 2x1mg spray.
- The nicotine is absorbed quickly into your body through the mouth lining, helping to rapidly relieve the urge to smoke. Regain control and feel more confident about quitting smoking by reducing cravings as quickly as possible.
- Contains 150 sprays.
How to Use
- Point the spray nozzle towards the open mouth, holding it as close as possible.
- Avoiding the lips, press the top of the dispenser to release one spray into the mouth.
- Avoid swallowing for a few seconds after spraying for best results.
Quickmist How to Use
- Use 1 spray to begin with. If cravings don't disappear within a few minutes then spray again.
- Use 1 - 2 sprays when you would normally smoke.
- Maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
As is the case with all forms of NRT, you may experience some side effects. These may include:
- Tingling Lips: Some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips.
- Hiccups: Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don’t worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT.
- A Strong Taste: Some users have reported that NICORETTE® QuickMist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) product due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient in NRT.