Nurofen 200mg tablets - 24 Tablets
View Product Information
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Nurofen 200mg Coated Tablets work where they're needed - at the site of pain. They quickly relieve pain, reduce inflammation and lower temperature.
Fast, effective relief from:
- Dental Pain
- Period Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
For oral use only.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
- Each sugar coated tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg and sucrose. See leaflet for further information.
- Also contains:
- Tablet Core: Croscaramellose Sodium, Sodium laurilsulfate, Sodium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Colloidal anhydrous silica
- Tablet Coat: Carmellose Sodium,Talc, Acacia spray dried, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Macrogol 6000
- Printing ink: Black Printing Ink (iron oxide black (E172), propylene glycol (E1520), shellac)
- Adults and children 12 years and older. Swallow 2 tablets (400mg) with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets (200mg or 400mg) every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets (1200mg) in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. (NSAIDs)
- Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other medicines or receiving regular treatment.