The dual action formula of Nurofen Cold & Flu Tablets provides non-drowsy relief from the symptoms of cold and flu. Combining the targeted action of Nurofen with the decongestant pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
Each yellow, film-coated tablet provides relief from:
- Eases the pain of sore throat
- Blocked nose and sinuses.
Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow 2 tablets with water, then, if necessary, 1-2 tablets every 4 hours.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if the product is required for more than 3 days.
Do not take if:
- You have, or have ever had, a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- You have heart problems, high blood pressure, thyroid or prostrate problems, diabetes or glaucoma.