Ibuprofen chewable capsules, suitable for children from 7 to 12 years, for relief of Headaches, high temperature (fever) Symptoms of cold and flu mild to moderate pains such as a sore throat, toothache, earache, minor aches
How to use Nurofen for Children Chewable caps: For oral and short term use only.
The capsule should be chewed before swallowing.
Do not give to children under 7 years of age.
- Age: 7 years - 9 years; Dose: Two capsules 3 times in 24 hours
- Age: 10 years - 12 years; Dose: Three capsules 3 times in 24 hours
Doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours (or with a minimum of 6 hours between each dose if required).
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days.
WARNING: Do not take more medicine from the label tells you to
DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE IF YOU:
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of this medicine, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- You are taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
This product is intended for children of 7 to 12 years.
If you are an ADULT taking this product:
Speak to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking if you:
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- Are a smoker
- Are elderly