Nurofen for Children Six Plus is a specially formulated oral suspension for children aged six years and up. It is designed for short term use to relieve mild to moderate pain and reduce fever.
Soothes away pain from:
- Sore Throats
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
- Read the Carton and leaflet carefully before use
- Only give this product to a child under six years old if your doctor tells you to.
- Shake the bottle well before measuring the dose.
- A two-ended measuring spoon (2.5ml and 5ml) is provided to ensure accuracy
Do not give to children who:
- Are under 6 years old or weigh less than 20kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicines
- Are sensitive to any ingredients
- Consult your doctor before use if:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors.
Pregnant women and elderly should obtain medical advice before use.
- Each 5ml contains 200mg ibuprofen.
- Also contains: Purified water, Glycerol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour (containing wheat starch), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Orange flavour
- See leaflet for further information
Do not exceed the stated does
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
See leaflet for further information
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Discard 6 months after first opening.