Nurofen for Children is a specially formulated oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months designed to relieve pain and reduce fever.
Reduces high temperature and soothes pain due to:
- Sore throat
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
Each 5ml of suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen.
Also contains: Purified water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Strawberry Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup
See leaflet for further information
- Read the carton and leaflet carefully before use only give this product to a baby under 3 months old if your doctor tells you to.
- Shake the bottle well before measuring the dose.
- A two-ended measuring spoon (2.5ml and 5m) is provided to ensure accuracy.
If your child’s symptoms persist for more than 3 days or your child experiences any other symptoms unrelated to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
Do not give to Babies or Children Who:
- Are under 3 months old or weigh less than 5kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicine
- Are sensitive to any of the ingredients
If your child’s symptoms persist for more than 3 days (2 days in the case of a child under two years of age with a fever) or your child experiences any other symptoms unrelated to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor before use if your child:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
- A baby under 12 months of age has a fever over 39oC
- Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors. Pregnant women and elderly should obtain medical advice before use.
Do not exceed the stated dose
Keep all medicine out of the reach and sight of children.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.