Nurofen Rapid Relief 400mg Maximum Strength 20s
View Product Information
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Nurofen Rapid Relief Maximum Strength 400mg Liquid Capsules
What do Nurofen Rapid Relief Maximum Strength 400mg Liquid Capsules do?
Nurofen Rapid Relief Maximum Strength 400mg Liquid Capsules contains ibuprofen which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs provide relief by changing the body’s response to pain, swelling and high temperature
Nurofen Rapid Relief Maximum Strength 400mg Liquid Capsules are for the relief:
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Muscular strain
- Rheumatic pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Do not store above 25 °C.
- Store in the original package.
- Keep this medicine out of reach and sight of children
- Each liquid capsule contains 400mg ibuprofen.
- The other ingredients are Polyethylene Glycol 600, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol Liquid, partially dehydrated, Gelatin, Purified Water, Ponceau 4R (E124), Lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, isopropyl alcohol and HPMC 2910/Hypromellose 3cP.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: For Oral use
- Take 1 capsule with water and subsequently, if necessary, one capsule every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 3 capsules in any 24 hour period.
- Do not chew the capsules.
- If this medicinal product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted
Do not take Nurofen Rapid Relief Maximum Strength 400mg Liquid Capsules if:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to ibuprofen or any other NASID, aspirin, or any of the ingredients listed above.
- Have experienced shortness of breath, worsening of asthma, allergic rash or an itchy, runny nose or swelling of the lips, face, tongue or throat when taking ibuprofen, codeine, aspirin or other similar medicines
- Are already taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAIDs)
- Have ever had stomach bleeding or perforation after taking ibuprofen, aspirin or other similar medicines
- Have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding • suffer from severe kidney or liver problems
- Have severe heart failure
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Are under 12 years of age
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other medicine or receiving regular treatment.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.