The revolutionary new format in the Optrex range, Optrex ActiMist Eye Spray is applied to closed eyelids to repair and restore dry, irritated eyes. The easy to use spray provides clinically proven relief and is even safe to be applied whilst wearing contact lenses and eye make up.
Benefits & Features
- You eyes are covered by a thin layer of liquid called the tear film, which helps prevent your eye's moisture from evaporating.
- When your eyes get dry its usually because your tear film has broken up and developed tiny gaps which allow moisture to evaporate from the eyes.
1. Sprayed on closed eyes
- You don't need to put anything directly into your eye or even touch your eye: just spray Optrex Actimist Eye Spray onto your closed eyelids
2. Works on dry, irritated eyes
- The tiny particles in Optrex Actimist Eye Spray collect at the edges of your eyelid
- When you open your eyes the particles gently work their way in, then in a few blinks the particles spread across the surface of your eye
- As the spray is made from the same ingredient as your natural tear film it helps to repair the gaps in your damaged tear film
- This reduces the loss of moisture from the eye and helps restore the natural moisture balance for soothing, clinically proven relief
- The result - effective relief of that dry, irritated feeling
How To Use
- Always read the product information before using this product.
- When using for the first time, push down on the nozzle 3-4 times
- Hold 10cm from your closed eyelid
- Spray 1-2 times onto your closed eyelids
- Suitable for everyday use
- Won't smudge make up