Order your Prescription online
Order your prescription online at a time that is convenient to you.
We are in unprecedented times due to COVID-19. We recognise the challenges our customers face when obtaining their prescription medication and have implemented an online ordering system to assist you in obtaining your prescription as well as a nationwide delivery service to assist during current COVID-19 containment measures.
Online ordering can be done through Order your prescriptions online www.ballyduffprescriptions.ie
Delivery is typically one to two working days from receipt of the prescription.
Customer receipt will be provided with all deliveries.
All medication is prepared for safe transportation in discreet packaging
Terms & Conditions for Prescription Delivery
- We must hold a valid prescription on file for you. You can have your GP healthmail your prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post it to us at Ballyduff Pharmacy, Ballyduff, Tralee, Co.Kerry
- The medicine we dispense may not be the brand you are familiar with but you can request a specific brand if required and if available.
- We aim to deliver your medicines within two working days but if for unforeseen circumstances arise such as one or more of your medicines are not in stock your delivery may be delayed. If the delay is likely to be more than a few days we will contact you to inform you of the delay. If necessary, we will contact your Doctor to authorise an alternative medicine if the issue is likely to be extended. We will communicate any changes or delays with you prior to dispatch.
- We will combine orders to one monthly delivery rather than have multiple deliveries per month.
- The medicines will be placed in a sealed bag labelled with the patient name and address and this bag will be placed in an outer box for shipping.
- On delivery, if there is no answer and we are unable to make contact by phone, the medicine will be returned to the pharmacy and there may be a charge for another delivery.