Panadol Extra Pain Relief Tablets 500mg/65mg 24s
View Product Information
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
What are they for?
Panadol Extra contains specially formulated ingredients to provide additional pain relief. Panadol Extra is extra effective against pain, it does not irritate the stomach and is gentle on you.
- Rheumatic pain
- Muscle pain
- Period pain
- It is also effective in the treatment and relief of the fever and the aches and pains associated with colds and ‘flu.
How to take
For oral use
Swallow Panadol Extra tablets with water.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- For professional advice on medicines, consult your pharmacist.
Do not take
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take with any other Paracetamol containing products
Consult your doctor
If symptoms persist
Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
Immediate medical attention should be sought in the event of over dosage even if you feel well.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Paracetamol 500mg, Caffeine 65mg.
- Contains parahydroxybenzoates (E219, E215 and E217)
- For further information see leaflet.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original container.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- See top of pack for batch number and expiry date.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.