Panadol is indicated for:
- Colds & ‘flu symptoms
- Muscular aches & pains
- Period pain
- Pain of Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Rheumatic Pain
How to take
- For oral use only.
- Swallow Panadol tablets with water.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets every 4 hours as required. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 6-12 years: Give ½ to 1 tablet every 4 hours as required. Not more than 4 tablets should be given in 24 hours.
Not suitable for children under 6 years.
For professional advice on medicines consult your pharmacist.
Do not take
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take with any other products containing paracetamol.
Consult your doctor
- If symptoms persist
- Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful
- This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Immediate medical attention should be sought in the event of overdose even if you feel well.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- This product may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcoholic drink.
- Each film-coated tablet contains: Paracetamol 500mg.
- Also contains: E219, E215, E217.
See leaflet for further information.
- This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- See top of pack for batch number and expiration date.