Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
What Paralink Paracetamol Oral Solution is and what it is used for.
- It is used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain and to relieve symptoms of colds and flu.
- It is also used to lower temperature (fever), including fever following a child immunisation.
- It is suitable for children aged from two months .
Each 5ml of paralink paracetamol oral solution contains 120mg of the active ingredient paracetamol. The other ingredients include: sorbitol (E420), liquid maltitol (E965), proplene glycol, ethyl (E214), methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoate. See leaflet for further information.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Do not store above 25 degrees celcius.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date shown on the carton or label.
- Keep in the original container in order to protect from light.
How to give Paralink Paracetamol Oral Solution:
- For oral use only
- Always use the syringe supplied with the pack.
Age – For post-vaccination fever for babies aged between 2 – 3 months.
Dose – 2.5ml If necessary, after 4 – 6 hours, give a second 2.5ml dose.
- Do not give to babies less than 2 months of age
- Do not give more than 2 doses
- If further doses are needed, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
How often (in 24 hours)
3 – 6 months
6 – 24 months
2 – 4 years
4 – 6 years
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24hour period
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist