SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold Immunochromatography)
Lepu Medical SARS-CoV-2 antigen test kit is used for COVID-19 antigen rapid test, based on specific antibody-antigen reaction and immunoassay technique to qualitatively detect the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) antigen in clinical specimen with rapid and accurate results.
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Card contains a gold-labeled novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibody pre-coated on the bonding pad and a paired novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibodies ?xed in the test line (T) and corresponding antibodies in the quality control line (C).
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from the ?rst phase of infection (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to the last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
• Used to test COVID-19 antigen
• Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
• Gold-labelled SARS-CoV-2 N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
• Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, result in 15 minutes.
• Simple to use
• Convenient, no devices required
• Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
• Stable, with high accuracy
• Inexpensive, cost-efficiency