Solpa Sinus tablets provide rapid relief of pain and nasal congestion and from the major cold and flu symptoms in a convenient easy to swallow tablet. Take at the first sign of nasal congestion when combined with
- Blocked nose
- Sore throat pain
- Painful sinuses
The medicine contains two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and sinuses helping you breathe more easily without drowsiness.
How to take
- Adolescents aged 12 to 18 years: One to two tablets up to three times daily as required.
- Adults including the elderly: Two tablets up to three times daily as required.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg.
Other ingredients: Cellulose microcrystalline (E460), silica, colloidal anhydrous (E551), stearic acid (E570), magnesium stearate (E572), starch pregelatinised, povidone, crospovidone, croscarmellose sodium (E468), hypromellose (E464), macrogol, carnuba wax (E903), indigo carmine (E132).
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Contains Paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products.
Do not take
With any other flu, cold, decongestant or appetite suppressant products.
Everyday for more than 5 days,
Consult your doctor
Before taking this medicine, if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines or are pregnant.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor
Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- See enclosed leaflet for further information