What are they for?
SolpaSinus tablets provide rapid relief of pain and nasal congestion and from the major cold and flu symptoms in a convenient easy to swallow tablet. Take at the first sign of nasal congestion when combined with
- Blocked nose
- Sore throat pain
- Painful sinuses
The medicine contains two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and sinuses helping you breathe more easily without drowsiness.
How to take
- Adolescents aged 12 to 18 years: One to two tablets up to three times daily as required.
- Adults including the elderly: Two tablets up to three times daily as required.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Do not exceed the stated dose
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg.
Other ingredients: Cellulose microcrystalline (E460), silica, colloidal anhydrous (E551), stearic acid (E570), magnesium stearate (E572), starch pregelatinised, povidone, crospovidone, croscarmellose sodium (E468), hypromellose (E464), macrogol, carnuba wax (E903), indigo carmine (E132).
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Contains Paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products.
Do not take
- With any other flu, cold, decongestant or appetite suppressant products.
- Everyday for more than 5 days,
Consult your doctor
- Before taking this medicine, if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines or are pregnant.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
See enclosed leaflet for further information