Sterimar Hayfever And Allergies Nasal sprays cleanse the nose efficiently and gently, for the nasal hygiene, prevention, care and comfort for the whole family.
Benefits & Features
- Sterimar sea water sprays cleanse the nose efficiently and gently, for the nasal hygiene, prevention, care and comfort for the whole family.
- The unique Sterimar microdiffusion technique consists of a gentle fine spray of sea water onto the nasal mucosa.
- The micro-fine spray of Sterimar improves their penetration and their bioavailability, allowing better assimilation of trace elements by the cells of the nasal mucosa.
- The microdiffusion effect may provoke a desire blow the nose, but this reaction is perfectly normal.
- A special anti-reflux valve prevents air from entering the can, so that the solution, itself aseptically filled, remains aseptic until it is all used up.
- Sterimar can therefore be used safely again and again until it reaches the expiry date, even after multiple uses over a period of time.
- Sterimar is an isotonic* filtered sea water solution, 100 % natural and free from preservatives that provides the beneficial properties of marine trace elements: zinc, copper, manganese, iron, selenium.
- (*Isotonic solution: a solution that contains a similar concentration of salts as that of the human body extracellular fluid and blood plasma).
- Sea water : 31.82 ml Purified water qsp. 100 ml.
- Recommended use: Sterimar Nasal Spray is recommended for use 2 to 6 times a day in each nostril or more if needed.