Proven to work on very short hair and works while you shower. Comes with a soft sponge to leave your skin silky smooth for up to four days.
Benefits & Features
- Get touchably smooth skin while you shower with Veet® In Shower Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin.
- It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised
- Thanks to a unique combination of water resisting ingredients the cream has the power to stay on the skin, letting you step into the shower while it works its skin smoothing magic.
- Plus in each pack you’ll get a new softer exfoliating sponge that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
How to use
- Read all precautions on the outer pack before use. Apply the cream onto dry skin using the coloured side of the sponge.
- DO NOT RUB IN.
- Wash hands.
- Wait 1 minute, then step in shower
- Make sure the cream stays on your skin for 2 more minutes.
- Avoid exposing the cream to direct stream of water within first 2 minutes in shower.
- Remove with white side of sponge in circular motion.
- If needed leave on for a bit longer WITHOUT EXCEEDING 6 Minutes.
- Rinse skin thoroughly.
- 1 x 135ml tube.
- 1 dual sided sponge for application and removal.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxide, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Paraffinum Liquidum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, Limonene, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 77891
Warning when using hair removal cream.
- Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use Follow the directions for use.
- Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on any other body parts
- Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, depilated in last 72hrs or if you have ever suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal Creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
- If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed 6 MINUTES total application time.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming, sunbathing or using artificial tanning equipment
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- "KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack."
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate
- Do not store contents under direct sunlight.