Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breastfeeding
View Product Information
We’re sorry we’re out of stock, but we can let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Enter your details below and we’ll email you once this item is back in stock.
Pregnacare Breast-feeding provides comprehensive multivitamin support combined with calcium & omega-3 fatty acids, which are especially important at this time.
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breast-Feeding dual pack. Vitamin, mineral and calcium tablets plus Omega-3 capsules, for the months following childbirst and during breast-feeding.
Benefits & Features
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No gluten
- No lactose
- No salt or yeast
- Not tested on animals
- Postnatal micronutrient tablets
- 700mg calcium, vitamin K & D and magnesium
- Vitamin B6, niacin (vit. B3), iron and magnesium
- Includes 10mcg vitamin D
- High Purity Omega-3 capsule
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts for mums during lactation*.
- Maternal intake of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- During breast-feeding, the infant's brain continues to take up DHA and 15% of brain growth occurs after birth.
- Contains the purest pharmaceutical grade fish oil, produced in Norway.
How to Take Pregnacare Breastfeeding
- Two (2) Pregnacare Breast-Feeding tablets per day, plus one (1) omega-3 capsule per day. Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Take on a full stomach. Can be started at any point after childbirth, and used for as long as required during and after breast-feeding.
- Can be taken whether or not you are breast-feeding and can be used for as long as required. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare supplements. No other additional multivitamin is necessary.
- To maintain health throughout breast-feeding as the intake recommendations of certain nutrients are increased during lactation. Maternal breast-feeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health.
- To help maintain normal bone health in mothers who avoid dairy products and for breast-feeding mothers. Contains the recommended 10µg vitamin D3 and the RNI of 700mg calcium (Reference Nutrient Intake).